CDC compliant policies are in place in the office to keep all of us as safe as possible. Please take the time to read through the new office protocols.
MY GOAL IS TO KEEP THE OFFICE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
The tables and face rests are covered with plastic and vinyl, and all linens have been removed. Tables, face rests, doorknobs, personal items shelf and chair are wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant between EACH patient.
All treatment rooms are now equipped with InvisiClean Air Purifiers with True HEPA, UV-C, Ionizer, and Carbon PR-filter. These air purifiers have a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA filter, which traps up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. They also have Optional Ionizer & UV Light: The ozone-free ionizer attracts, grabs & captures dust & other pollutants. Meanwhile, the full-size UV-C light kills harmful bacteria & viruses.
Please note new office procedures for now, while the COVID pandemic is present.
All patients are asked that they DO NOT come into the office if:
- You have a fever
- You have a cough not related to seasonal allergies
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You feel you may be coming down with something or feel ill in any way
- You have traveled on major airlines or other major public transportation in the past 14 days.
*There will be no appointment fee if you need to cancel because of these issues.
In our office we require the following:
- Wear a mask to your appointment. All patients and practitioners are required to wear masks at all times.
- There is no available waiting room as it as been closed off during this time of Covid restrictions. Patients are asked to wait in their cars until their appointment time.
- Observe social distancing of 6 feet from other people.
- Wash your hands immediately upon, or just before, entering the office. Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and upon leaving.
We will spend no more than 15 minutes together at a time. (New patients will be longer, but with 6-foot distancing rules for the majority of the consult.)
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 707-888-4940.